Thank you for visiting www.luxebrands.com. LUXE BRANDS (sometimes referred to as “we” or “us” or “Site”) is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information that we collect and use.
Transfer of Information to the United States
Information Covered By This Policy
As used here, “personal information” is information that identifies you or is reasonably capable of identifying you on an individual basis.
Personal Information LUXE BRANDS Collects
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our Site, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources, such as outside organizations who analyze traffic on our Site.
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, request information from us, create an account on our website or in our mobile applications, email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address.
- Postal address.
- Telephone and/or fax number.
- Brand preferences.
- Future communication preferences.
- Telephone number and recordings when you call our customer service line.
Other Ways We Collect Information
- Information about your device browser and operating system.
- IP address.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- LUXE BRANDS emails you open
All of the information we collect about you may be combined to help us improve our communications with you and to develop our services.
How LUXE BRANDS Uses This Information
Business Purposes: We use the information we collect to provide you marketing and information, and to conduct other LUXE BRANDS business operations.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Send you information.
- Develop our services.
- Enroll you in programs or offers that you request.
- Send you email and/or postal messages or other communications with information about other content we think may be of interest to you.
- Analyze the use of our website.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided us with your personal information.
We disclose your personal information within LUXE BRANDS and as described in this Policy. We will not sell your personal information to outside marketers.
Co-promotions with Carefully Selected Business Partners
We may collect personal and other information for a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner and disclose your information to that business partner. For these programs we will make clear at the point of collection that the information will be disclosed by LUXE BRANDS to our participating business partner. We will ask for your consent as required by applicable laws.
We rely on service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to disclose your personal information to them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
- Fulfill your requests and answer your questions.
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
- Collect and analyze our data and Site traffic.
- Conduct research and analyze data to improve our services and Site.
- Perform other services on our behalf that we request.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As part of the sale of LUXE BRANDS to another company.
- To protect and defend the rights and property of LUXE BRANDS (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
Aggregated or Non-personal Information
We share aggregated and/or deidentified information that does not identify you for LUXE BRANDS business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to LUXE BRANDS sites or services. We may also disclose aggregated and/or deidentified information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
Your Choices and Access to Your Information
You may choose as to how we communicate with you.
Email Communications: You can stop receiving promotional email messages from LUXE BRANDS by following the opt-out instructions provided in any such message you receive.
Mobile Text Messages: We only send you promotional mobile text messages if you explicitly ask to receive these (you opt in). You can stop receiving promotional text messages by following the instructions to opt out provided within that text messaging program.
PLEASE NOTE: We will honor your request to stop receiving promotional email and text messages from LUXE BRANDS.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. Many LUXE BRANDS programs provide access to view or update personal information you provided when you registered online. Check where you registered to learn if you can view or update your information there.
Cookies and Other Technologies
LUXE BRANDS and our service providers use a variety of technologies to assess how our sites or mobile applications are used. Some technologies we may use include the following:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device when you visit a site that can be understood by the site that issued the cookie. We use the information collected by cookies to remember who you are and your preferences, and to assess how our Site is used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s). We do not lodge cookies for cross-context behavioral advertising.
- Other Technologies: We use other technologies that sometimes work together with cookies and other means within our mobile applications to uniquely identify your device. These other technologies help enable features on our Site and within our mobile applications.
- These cookies or other identifiers are placed in general interest categories that we infer from information such as:
- The web pages you view and links you click from our website and other websites you visit immediately before accessing our Site.
- Mobile applications you use.
- The LUXE BRANDS brand emails you view and links you click in the email.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
User Generated Content
We are committed to using reasonable safeguards to keep your personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate risk based technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill our business purposes, including to fulfill the purposes for which you provided us with personal information.
We may transfer your personal information within LUXE BRANDS and/or to our service providers. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Children’s Online Privacy
We do not intend to collect personal information online from children under 16 or as defined by local legal requirements. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 16 years of age.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact LUXE BRANDS directly at:
LUXE BRANDS Consumer Affairs
6825 W. Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL 33313
Contact us at 954-800-7446 or 888-300-3766 to speak to a Customer Service Representative, or alternatively drop an email to: consumercare@LUXEBRANDS.com.
This CPRA Privacy Notice describes the types and categories of personal information we collect, the business purposes for which we collect, use, and store your personal information, and your rights in personal information under the CPRA. We do not sell or share your personal information. We do not use third party cookies for cross context behavioral advertising.
For purposes of this CPRA Privacy Notice, we refer to personal information according to the following definition given in the CPRA: “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information, information that is de-identified or aggregate consumer information, or information or rights that are outside the scope of the CPRA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect the following categories of personal information. This table also set outs personal information we may have collected over the last twelve (12) months:
|Categories||Examples||Retention Period||Share/Sell to Third Parties|
|A. Identifiers||This information may include your name and contact details (including mailing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, IP address, and other identifying information you provide to us).||Length of Customer relationship, plus six  years, or as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this disclosure.||No|
|B. Customer Information under California Civil Code §1798.80(e)||This information comprises any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is reasonably capable of being associated with you or your household in our records. Some personal information in this category may overlap with other categories.||Length of Customer relationship, plus six  years, or as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this disclosure.||No|
|C. Commercial Information||This category includes information concerning the Services you are interested in.||Length of Customer relationship, plus six  years, or as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this disclosure.||No|
|D. Internet and other electronic history||This category comprises electronic information concerning your use of the website (www.luxebrands.com) and dependent pages (the “Site”). This information may include information we automatically collect as you browse the Site, including your IP address, device type or client/user identifier, browser type/identifier, operating system, pages visited, and other similar information.||Generally, for as long as one  year.||No|
|E. Geolocation data.||We may determine your approximate geographic location through your IP address||Generally, for as long as one  year||No|
|F. Inferences drawn from information you provide to create a personal profile concerning your consumer preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes||We may accumulate the information you provide to develop a consumer profile concerning your behavior and interests, including for our marketing and advertising purposes, and to improve our Products and Services.||No|
We do not collect sensitive personal information for purposes of inferring characteristics.
Our Business Reasons For Collecting And Using Your Personal Information
Depending on the individual circumstances, we collect and use personal information for the legitimate business purposes of Luxebrands. These purposes include to provide you with services and information, to fulfill the purpose for which you provided us with your personal information, to communicate with you, to market our services to you, to improve the functionality and effectiveness of our website, to protect the security of our website, to protect against fraud, and to comply with applicable law, rules or regulations.
What are our categories of sources of personal information
The Company collects personal information from the following categories of sources:
- directly from you; and
- service providers providing services on our behalf. We require our service providers who we provide your personal information to in order to provide services to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information.
Who we disclose your personal information to
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We do not share your personal information with third party advertising vendors for cross-contextual behavioral advertising purposes (i.e., targeting of advertising based on a consumer’s personal information obtained from the consumer’s activity across businesses, distinctly branded websites, applications or services, other than the Company’s website, application or services with which the consumer intentionally interacts).
In some instances we may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf as service providers or contractors, including, but not limited to, Information Technology and software providers, website analytics providers, shipping or direct mail organizations, and web hosting platforms. Such service providers or contractors may be provided with access to your personal information to perform the functions for which they have been retained. We require our contractors and service providers, who provide services on our behalf (such as our web hosting platform) to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information.
We may retain and disclose any information, including personal information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to protect ourselves from fraudulent or illegal activity, and to defend against legal claims.
In the past twelve (12) months, we have not “shared” the categories of personal information collected in Categories [A-F] with third parties.
In the past twelve (12) months, we have not disclosed the categories of personal information collected in Categories [A-F] with outside organizations or entities who are not service provider or contractors providing services on our behalf.
Your rights regarding your personal information
Under the California Privacy Rights Act, you have the following rights in personal information held by us:
- You have the right to request that the Company disclose the personal information that the Company collects, uses and discloses about you. You may “request to know”: (i) the categories of personal information that the Company has collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; (iv) whether any categories of personal information were disclosed for a business purpose to third parties and the categories of third parties with whom the Company discloses your personal information; and (v) the specific pieces of personal information that the Company has collected about you. Your request may pertain to the personal information collected about you on or after January 1, 2022. If your request covers a time period beyond twelve  months from the date of your request, the Company may deny your request as to that time period where it would be impossible for the Company to provide you with the information or involve disproportionate effort. The Company may deny your request to search for certain information under certain circumstances (e.g., where the Company retains the information solely for legal and compliance purposes).
- You have the right under certain circumstances to receive specific pieces of your personal information in a format that is understandable, and to the extent technically feasible, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format that allows you to transmit the information to another entity.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information.
- You have the right to request deletion of personal information under certain circumstances. For example, we may not be required to delete personal information if we need to retain the information to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, perform on a contract with us, or to comply with a legal obligation. In addition, we may delay deletion with respect to data stored on an archived or backup system, until the archived or backup system relating to that data is restored to an active system or next accessed or used for a sale, disclosure, or commercial purpose.
- You have the right to know what information is shared with third parties, and to whom and to opt out of sharing. As noted above, we do not sell or share your personal information within the meaning of the CPRA.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory or retaliatory treatment for the exercise of any of these rights. We will not discriminate or retaliate against you or refuse to provide you Products or Services because you have exercised your rights.
You may submit verifiable requests concerning any of your rights by contacting us by e-mail at consumercare@LUXEBRANDS.com, by mail at the address below or by telephoning us at 954-800-7446. We will use reasonable methods for verifying that the person making a request to know, data portability, request to correct or a request to delete is the individual about whom we have collected personal information.
This may involve, depending on the nature of the request, confirming that the email address provided corresponds with our records concerning the individual. Additional reasonable measures may also be required to verify the identity of the person making the request depending on the circumstances. For requests to delete made electronically, you will be required to submit the request to delete, and then separately confirm that you want your personal information deleted. We will maintain a record of your request to delete. To the extent that you wish to use an authorized agent to make requests concerning the rights set forth above, you will need to provide us either with a power of attorney or, alternatively, with signed authorization to communicate with your authorized agent, and directly confirm that you provided the authorized agent with permission to submit the request.
We will (i) confirm receipt of requests to know, data portability, to correct inaccurate information or to delete within 10 business days of the request; and (ii) generally respond to requests to know, data portability, to correct inaccurate information or to delete within 45 calendar days of the request. If we need additional time to respond to your request beyond the 45 calendar days, we will provide you with notice explaining the reasons we need more time, and we will then take up to an additional 45 calendar days to respond to your request.
Access By Persons With Disabilities
Persons with disabilities who need assistance accessing this CPRA Privacy Notice may contact us as provided for above, and depending on your individual needs, the Company will grant reasonable requests to furnish this policy in an alternative format.
Our Site is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to us through the Site. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 16 and have no actual knowledge that we sell or share the personal information of any children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, do not access, use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us. We do not sell any personal information, including the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
California Shine the Light Law/Online Privacy Protection Act
California Civil Code §1798.83 provides that California residents may request certain information concerning the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Pursuant to California Business Code §§22575-22579, you may review and request changes to any of your personal information that we have collected. Should you wish to request this information or exercise these rights, please reach us at the contact information provided below.
We do not presently respond to Do Not Track requests. As noted above, we do not lodge third party cookies for purposes of serving you with targeted advertising.
Revisions to This CPRA Privacy Notice
We may update this CPRA Privacy Notice at any time, by posting the amended version on this Site including the effective date of the updated version. By accessing the Site or purchasing products after we make any such changes to this CPRA Privacy Notice, you are deemed to have accepted such changes. Please check this CPRA Privacy Notice regularly, and before you submit additional personal information via the Site.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact LUXE BRANDS directly at:
LUXE BRANDS Consumer Affairs
6825 W. Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL 33313
Contact us at 954-800-7446 or 888-300-3766 to speak to a Customer Service Representative, or alternatively drop an email to: consumercare@LUXEBRANDS.com
Last Updated: September 26, 2023